Apptim is a mobile performance platform that proactively measures app performance and UX, improving developer efficiency by 60%.
You can use Apptim during development to improve your app performance and identify potential issues in 3 main areas:
- Device resource usage (cpu, memory, battery consumption, etc.)
- User experience (rendering times, events or actions response times)
- App crashes (code exceptions, ARNs or crashes due to intense resource usage)
There are two main ways to use Apptim:
- using Apptim Desktop to manually profile your app with your own device. You can get started for free by following this guide.
- using Apptim CLI with automated tests running on a real device farm in the cloud or with in-house real devices.